Since each and every house is unique, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more robust security solution that comes with indoor and outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and smart home capabilities. Whichever the case might be, your Harrison home security system is better when it comes with a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can select:
- Door and window sensors on all exterior doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for remote management
Harrison Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property While You’re Out
When you want to see who is coming to your door or the cause of that noise in your yard, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and gives you a feed on any visitors or packages before you get the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and include low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
Watch live feeds and get notifications from all your Harrison security cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Keep an eye on your house 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or receive 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera detects extra motion.